Tuesday, January 31, 2012

After taking a little break from baking, I eventually got bored again today and made 2 different kinds of pops! The first one is this:
I got the inspiration from toocutetocutbakery.com from Melinda Plunk who is an amazing baker, and I put my own twist on it- I just put popsicle sticks in large marshmallows, dipped them in chocolate and then dipped them in a bowl with crushed up "butterfinger cookies" I found at the dollar store! I wish I could've used grahm crackers, and a littler more chocolate~ then they would be s'mores pops!

I also tried to make cake pops again, but this time I just placed them down instead of up (because of my difficulty to find something that would keep them straight up in the freezer; the styrofoam I bought wasn't nearly thick enough :[ )


These are wayyyy bigger than the ones I originally made (left side isn't done because I wanted to use white chocolate) and they stay together alot better!

All in all, a pretty good treat day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment